Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't necessarily agree with that as a whole but I think the Championship has a lot of players who could help us out a lot and is often overlooked because they aren't playing in La Liga or France or whatever. I mean we have Icelands best player ever when we could have gotten a much better player from the Championship for £15m less.
I love buying from the championship, we always do well buying from there and it’s a class league, on the same level as the foreign leagues imo.

I love buying from the championship, we always do well buying from there and it’s a class league, on the same level as the foreign leagues imo.
The only problem Is the prices for these players are going through the roof and we aren’t a Moyes team anymore, looking for bargains.

Ancelotti wants us competing for top 4. Apart from the odd one or maybe a youngster for the future, I don’t see us signing many from the championship

I can see the dildo bros paying it as well esp if Spam get Europe
Be interesting to see if he’ll want to stay in easy London, especially if he keeps up the good form. I’ve always seen him as a bit of a wannabe big time Charlie and I wouldn’t be surprised if he saw himself as above West Ham long term which would be a shame as I think actually, he’s found his level.

Not sure what this obsession is with us buying the squad players of the teams we should be competing with (Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs etc) but I hate it, it’s hardly ever worked well.
Pulisic would be such a terrible transfer just for how much he would cost and his wages for someone who is a very meh player apart from one purple patch last summer

Personally wouldn't be completely surprised if Brands decides to take a shot with Ihattaren. Said during his first year here that he would love to have him at Everton, but that he was probably too young. Not sure if he's mentally up for it, or if he does have the right attitude, but he defo looks on his way out of PSV and has bags full of potential. Maybe Brands might think he's worth taking the risk.
What position does he play as

He's bad. Very bad.

Is he? Real Madrid have offered him a new deal and I’ve seen some of their fans state that they should keep him.

He’s played 18 league games this season, scoring twice and providing four assists. He doesn’t sound that bad to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.