Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand @Connor and other poster's reservations on Gueye. It really will punch a huge hole in the club's image as standing for things that matter...hot on the heels of the gambling sponsorship u-turn.

We desperately need a holding midfielder in though, and if we cant get one of Gueye's quality we may as well take it on the chin and take him.
I was going to give u a like until I read the last line.

For your thoughts...
The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office.

I understand @Connor and other poster's reservations on Gueye. It really will punch a huge hole in the club's image as standing for things that matter...hot on the heels of the gambling sponsorship u-turn.

We desperately need a holding midfielder in though, and if we cant get one of Gueye's quality we may as well take it on the chin and take him.

Reading this:

smile-coach.gif

A lot of time wasted on
he has the right to think differently and be different.

I respect his right. Even if he is wrong.

he has the right to.play pro football and earn a living regardless of his beliefs.

I would wear the jersey but would not fall out with him about it.

live and let live etc.

I find your opinion fascist. and stupid.

but I respect your right to it.

keep on goose-stepping, bro!!
Totally agree. How many pages have used arguing the toss?

For your thoughts...
The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office.

What are your thoughts on the integrity and overall moral compass of Steven Gerrard?

For your thoughts...
Lol. We're not going for succes mate, we're looking for survival.

And Gueye is a former well thought of player here, so I cant see any issues with him slotting back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.