Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa...has to be a possible Gordon replacement alongside Gakpo. Means we've been doing the work in case a huge offer from Chelsea came in, essentially who can replace him for half the money. Smart in my view. Can't exactly take Fab's wording to heart anymore after his slip ups, but I'd believe the interest for sure.

Interesting….
Def gives the faint hope that we might pull a good deal out of nowhere but as you say Fabs been blowing out his rear end for the last few weeks so who knows what’s happened behind the scenes. We can only hope!

Interesting….
Def gives the faint hope that we might pull a good deal out of nowhere but as you say Fabs been blowing out his rear end for the last few weeks so who knows what’s happened behind the scenes. We can only hope!
Yeah I've had faith that we would only sell Gordon with a proper replacement, but the BIG problem is that we're not just replacing Gordon in that event, we're replacing Gordon and Richy...hence why it's probably too late to be securing deals for two impact attackers in a few days.

48 apps & 2 goals in over 4 years at Shaktar ( 2 loans as well ).

Stab in the dark this one.
It's what a good DoF should be doing - figure out the options and the costs. If the terms are unreasonable, walk.

Barking up some odd trees is a good thing. It means we're out there pursuing targets all over the place. Finding bargain players is a numbers game. The more people we talk to, the better the odds of finding a bargain become.

Sounds to me like Fab is doing the player/his agent a favour and getting his name out there.
Very possible that he's paying off or getting bad intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.