Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to think Frank is finally playing Rondon to force the board get something done. Here it is. No more attempts to patch over the hole. This is what you've left me to work with.
Yeah that's what I thought about playing him for 90mins last night I doubt he starts on the weekend whether we have anyone in or not

Reactions: den

I put this in Gordon thread but seems relevant in here too as it’s being discussed.

I actually think it’s already agreed and what’s coming out is what we want to come out whilst trying to secure other targets.

It makes zero sense to announce we’ve agreed a fee for Gordon until all other targets are ready to join with everything from fee, medical, personal terms all agreed.

Otherwise we are going to get rinsed on prices with clubs knowing we have 50-60 million in our pocket.

For once I think we are playing this out right.

He does love the last minute wheeling-dealing does our Bill - although I think he is getting worse at it.

January window we had El Ghazi, Dele and Van De Beek - all of whom were a total waste of cash. Thanks Bill.

I know mate my tongue is in my cheek a bit but I am nervous its a big gamble this late in the window
We don’t get to dictate when the business happens as much when we’re the club who is seemingly desperate to sell before we can buy any more.

Funny thing is, apart from the Summer of the Tens, I don’t recall us being particularly proactive with transfers when we could spend our Roubles, either. Everton, eh?

And even if we did get Adams and Almiron, 7-8 goals between them and a couple of assists each would be a major improvement over Gordon, yes!
I was thinking this. Don't particularly want either of them if I'm honest, but Almiron has started every game for Newcastle so far, and lots on here have been saying that we're already unable to compete with them this season. And Adams has scored more goals than Everton so far this season.

Bamba Dieng: "My agent hasn't had any luck. Can you put in a word?"

1661364621501.png

Status
Not open for further replies.