Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be making progress on a forward signing tomorrow and have it sealed by midday Friday otherwise we go into another game with Rondon up top simply not good enough to of played 4 games knowing how desperate we are for a striker and depending on Saturdays outcome potentially only taking a point from a possible 12 if that’s the case we deserve to be relegated because that’s quite simply negligence on everyone involved
It's all ok mate its fine deadline day special from Blue Bill sells Gordon and loans a forward ... While we are rooted to the bottom of the table we have seen this story over and over..

I'll be honest, we should have put a hard deadline on Gordon. This is ridiculous now. Chelsea are seemingly a bad as us with their pondering and mulling.
Agree got to be a deadline it gets done this week or deal off we need the funds and time to reinforce

The Diaz one is weird reports saying we are interested but Lampard has to decide... Erm surely the DOF and manager have to agree on targets before we even approach? Strange wording from Romano

I was watching a Spanish journo on SSN before he was saying a lot of Spanish clubs can't even register players and they are desperate to offload some good players maybe somewhere we should be looking?

I cannot believe they think Rondon tides us over for five games because he most certainly doesn't
I like to think Frank is finally playing Rondon to force the board get something done. Here it is. No more attempts to patch over the hole. This is what you've left me to work with.

I can't bear to watch us spend £60m on Adams + Almiron. Rather watch Gordon develop.
So, by your reckoning we either keep Gordon, bring in no further funds, and we are able to buy Brereton Diaz and Garner who, between them, will probably cost about £30m.

Or we sell Gordon, have £60m to spend, and use it up on Adams and Almiron.

Do you realise what a ridiculous argument that is mate?

By the way I like the idea of both Brereton Diaz and Garner. And I'm not totally against keeping Gordon either if that's the clubs decision. It's the concept that if we did sell him, we would only bring in Adams and Almiron that doesn't stack up.

Status
Not open for further replies.