Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one just makes a lot of sense. Good price, good record, scores goals and gives you the option of playing off the left when DCL is fit rather than just buying a pure backup.

Looks intriguing but very concerned that every day seems to have 2-3 new guys they are chasing. The whole process of finding a striker seems like a series of random inquiries. Is there an actual target identified by someone in a position of authority? I would rather pay a bit too much for the guys I really want than just take whoever happens to meet my price before the window closes.

Say what you want about the amount of goals they acore but that is one fast and hard working snide front two.

Also per 90 maupay has a 1 in 3 goal involvement and Adams has a 1 in 2 goal involvement.
That means that every 6th game, we'd score 2 goals. Woohooo! Up the high scoring Toffees!

How about we move away from signing these relegated premier league players and look offshore for talented cheaper options. Does this club know how to scout correctly.

Ben Brereton Díaz, now there's a link worth getting semi excited for ! Back up to DCL, see how it goes, sell DCL for big profit next summer ! Easy this transfer lark ?

Gomes, Gbamin, Davies, Keane.

Hurry up Kevin, these four alone are draining over £250k a week from the club. £12m a year for a return of absolutely nothing.

Get the carts gone.
I totally agree they need to be gone, but we need depth. Keane won't go because of the lack of long term injuries to Godfrey and Mina. Our centre mids are injury prone (Allan & Doucoure) and need a buyer for either Gomes or Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.