Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £100m
Alright who's been effing around with Mo Camara wiki 🤣 well played whoever it was !!

F4034A67-1E65-440F-B417-A1162FDEA20D.jpeg

….classic.

den

Player Valuation: £225k
It may not mean much, but I’ve been looking periodically at French news results for Everton, and the most frequently linked now are Guirassy and Ajorque.

The stories all say that Ajorque could come in a loan with an option to buy for £18m, and that Guirassy is sought in a loan with an option to buy (no money specified) but Rennes is pushing for a straight purchase.

Jcr1878

Player Valuation: £750k
It may not mean much, but I’ve been looking periodically at French news results for Everton, and the most frequently linked now are Guirassy and Ajorque.

The stories all say that Ajorque could come in a loan with an option to buy for £18m, and that Guirassy is sought in a loan with an option to buy (no money specified) but Rennes is pushing for a straight purchase.
Likely be Ajorque then

GoldenToffee

Player Valuation: £30m
Good

If a decent offer comes in then consider selling him by all means, but a loan makes absolutely zero sense with our injuries.
Loan with obligation to buy would be fantastic. No loan fee, just cover his wages in full, end of season pay £15m to make it permanent. Go on Thellers lad make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks