Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryefc

Player Valuation: £6m
Watkins would be a top notch signing, my opinion is him and Dom are battling it out to be Kanes back up..... To have one cover the other or even in the same side would be quality, just my opinion.
I mentioned him as a perfect foil for Dominic Calvert-Lewin and was shot down - probably fairly - on the basis we didn't have £20m to buy him ( my estimate).
If he's had a falling out with Laaaaa then imo this would be a better signing than Broja at this stage in their careers.

ForeverEverton

Player Valuation: £35m
I mentioned him as a perfect foil for Dominic Calvert-Lewin and was shot down - probably fairly - on the basis we didn't have £20m to buy him ( my estimate).
If he's had a falling out with Laaaaa then imo this would be a better signing than Broja at this stage in their careers.
Agree, with those we`ve been linked with my preference would be (IF there is any truth in them)

Watkins
Gyokeres
Guirassy
Adams
Broja

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks