Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I suggested we keep it simple and solely focus on the old tried and trusted net spend.

Unless we can get access to the terms of any and all outstanding payments on players its pointless to guess.
Yup the % wages on income I believe the league actually is the one the league want reducing most anyways

What would you lot think of getting in Edinson Cavani, free agent - has been living in Cheshire? Just think he is solid and suits are setup and is someone DCL and Gordon could learn a lot from?
Has he had a pre-season? Apart from age, injury record and salary, probably many weeks away from full fitness when we needed somebody last Saturday.

Wrong completely.

You are talking about FPP which is a Eufa rule

P&S works entirely on whst you are paying the selling club that year.

So you buy two players for 30m and 20m

Player A 15m up front 10m second year a 5m in bonuses. Year one you are charged on P&S 15m year two 10m and whenever the bonus is triggered you psy it in that seasons costs.

Player B 0m up front year two 0m year three 20m you pay nothing on p,&s years one and two and 20m year three -

Btw the second example is the deal saints got on Livoremento

Just a minute - are you saying that P&S measures profit and loss differently to FFP?

I ask this because you seem to know what you're talking about, but there's nothing in the PL handbook that I've seen which says this?

Dele 40m
Myko 22m
Patters 12m
Onana 33m
Gana 8m
McNeil 20m
Coady 12m
Vingare 18m

165m sorry.

I shall NOT be fielding questions on these fees.

dril-candle-tweet.png

Status
Not open for further replies.