Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestevon

Player Valuation: £80m
I mean its not perfect, but looked like he stayed injury free last season, which is promising.

I just think for the fee bandied around of 15m an extra 5-6 gets the player they want to replace this guy mate whose already produced a better season than this guys ever managed and is 5 years younger

ZissouBlue

Player Valuation: £5m
Gonna watch Watford here .
More interested in Joao pedro but we don't seem interested
A bit sad but any of their front three would improve us. That long range goal from Sarr today was brilliant. I'm not convinced we're interested in any of them, though. If we were Joao Pedro > Dennis > Sarr for me. If Dennis didn't have such a bad reputation on the dressing room, I'd be happy with him. He presses well. Interesting to see where Joao Pedro is positioned - kind of a false 9 dropping back deep to receive the ball. Really smooth player.

mccole

Player Valuation: £25m
Superimposed1659988372591.jpg

Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks