Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want Gana or Ramsey but if I had to pick one it would be Gana.

I can understand a year long loan for Gana because it is a position we badly need to strengthen and there is no fee but signing a 32/33 year old is not a long term strategy.

Ramsey just make no sense anyway I look at it.
A player who seems to have lost his appetite for the game and just wants to pick up handy pay checks as he heads to retirement.

Soon to be 33 Gana on a cheap loan upgrades our CM depth/rotation but he is not a foundation stone, just a bridging move to try and get us safely through this year. It would make more sense if it was combined with buying a cheap but relatively unproven young 6 to develop from a second tier league like Austria, Belgium or Switzerland.

Just go and throw the money at Betis for Rodriguez I beg, I need my combative anchor man in midfield. Been craving a proper one since Barry.
Screenshot_20220727-150654_Chrome.jpg

Combative Anchorman

If allan leaves in this window, I would take gana back. If not, I dont think we need to sign him back. We have Doucoure to provide the energy and drive the ball to the front. I would see Gana the same type as Doucoure…I rather sign Barkley as well even I hate him so much

Is Mcneil slow? I feel like people keep saying it into existence but none of us have watched Burnley enough to actually know
Very fast over the first five yards or ten yards, but he doesnt have that explosive pace like someone like Bale. He isnt someone who is going to run in behind though. He is quite skillful...

I don't want Gana or Ramsey but if I had to pick one it would be Gana.

I can understand a year long loan for Gana because it is a position we badly need to strengthen and there is no fee but signing a 32/33 year old is not a long term strategy.

Ramsey just make no sense anyway I look at it.
A player who seems to have lost his appetite for the game and just wants to pick up handy pay checks as he heads to retirement.
We still need 2 midfielders in and ideally a couple existing ones out the door. If Gana on loan is one of the ins then fine. Just can’t be only him.

Status
Not open for further replies.