blulouie

Player Valuation: £60m
He's a #6.

He's also hurt a lot.
Screenshot_20220701-230258_Chrome.jpg

Seen a lot worse than that.

Dwight K Schrute

Player Valuation: £6m

Given how many positions we need to fill, I think that he could be a really good option for us at that price. He's a decent player, with a good engine but is really injury prone.

I would have chosen Doucoure who Palace have just snapped up, or Camara who is about to go to Leeds if I was looking for a DM from a 'lesser' league, but Adams would be a good option at that price. He isn't really a 'sitter' though, he likes to press and carry the ball forward. If we got a couple of more mobile midfielders around him it could work. Of the ones we have been linked with, if the club could do something like: Gallagher on loan, Zinchenko and Adams, with our existing midfielders to rotate in when necessary, that should be enough to keep us comfortably away from the relegation zone. Which is something I'm genuinely worried about.

jonnyboy316

Player Valuation: £20m
Given how many positions we need to fill, I think that he could be a really good option for us at that price. He's a decent player, with a good engine but is really injury prone.

I would have chosen Doucoure who Palace have just snapped up, or Camara who is about to go to Leeds if I was looking for a DM from a 'lesser' league, but Adams would be a good option at that price. He isn't really a 'sitter' though, he likes to press and carry the ball forward. If we got a couple of more mobile midfielders around him it could work. Of the ones we have been linked with, if the club could do something like: Gallagher on loan, Zinchenko and Adams, with our existing midfielders to rotate in when necessary, that should be enough to keep us comfortably away from the relegation zone. Which is something I'm genuinely worried about.
He was not injured much last season. Sometimes players struggle with injuries when they are developing physically at the start of their career and then grow out of it. Never forget Stevie Starfish seemed to be injured alot in his teens and early twenties. Also remember Julian Lescott came to us with huge question marks over his injury record

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks