Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets say we get 40mil for pickford. Just a number…Who are we buying that’s an upgrade for less? And secondarily 20mil for a proven entity like Pope leaves another 20 for further investment. Might the sum of the parts be greater than the individual?
I’ve literally covered this above? We aren’t buying an upgrade, but what we can do is buy somebody who a) may be an upgrade in the long term and/or b) is likely to be worth more in future than we pay for them.

If we were just buying a pretty good keeper for the short term I think there are better options than pope in terms of value.

I’ve literally covered this above? We aren’t buying an upgrade, but what we can do is buy somebody who a) may be an upgrade in the long term and/or b) is likely to be worth more in future than we pay for them.

If we were just buying a pretty good keeper for the short term I think there are better options than pope in terms of value.
Sorry buddy. I don’t read every post on GOT. Would love to see some names if you have anyone in mind that’s better for less. I rate Pope quite highly. You don’t. That’s ok with me.

Chelsea will surely buy a new striker in the summer. Anyone for a cheeky lukaku loan? Chelsea fans have not forgiven what he said and he needs games. Might suit both parties, can’t see him being a big part of their plans next season.
they spent 90 million i doubt they're going to put him on loan either try to acclimate him further or recoup the cost from the transfer elsewhere but another striker is necessary. i know he faded over the second half of the season i'd go for broja who was on loan at SH

they spent 90 million i doubt they're going to put him on loan either try to acclimate him further or recoup the cost from the transfer elsewhere but another striker is necessary. i know he faded over the second half of the season i'd go for broja who was on loan at SH
I'm honestly not sure how good he is, Saints fans reckon he is incredibly lazy at times and is maybe not quite what they thought he was at first.

Sorry buddy. I don’t read every post on GOT. Would love to see some names if you have anyone in mind that’s better for less. I rate Pope quite highly. You don’t. That’s ok with me.
Me neither. I did point out in my previous reply to you that only had to scroll up 5cm but I’m sure you live a very busy life so I was wrong to assume you could do that buddy.

really? thats disappointing i thought he could be an affordable option your description of him could be applied to demari gray too lol
It might just be that he has gone off the boil playing for Saints, they are an erratic team, and Ralph is an odd bloke to say the least. Demari Gray is just not very good tbh There is a reason we got him that cheap and its because he has bombed out everywhere he has been at. He has ability but just can't put the form together and he has never been able to do it.

Me neither. I did point out in my previous reply to you that only had to scroll up 5cm but I’m sure you live a very busy life so I was wrong to assume you could do that buddy.
Thanks buddy. It’s the work day here so just check in and out from time to time. Much love.

We want to sell DCL to the highest bidder from his point of view moving to Newcastle is a weird one they aren't in Europe either... I am not convinced he will get back to the player he was either those quad injuries are very troublesome its really hampered his movement..

Status
Not open for further replies.