Not open for further replies.
OOT:

DCL: £70-75 Million (100k a week)

Mina: £15-20 million (100k a week)

Holgate: £6-8 million (50k a week)

Gbamin: Loan

Delph: out of contract (80k a week)

Toshun: out of contract (80k a week)

Siggurdsson: out of contract (100k a week)

Kenny: out of contract (20k a week)

IN:

1x CF
2x CB
2x CM
1x RW

Big rebuild this summer for me.

Be lucky to get 10m for Mina. Injury prone and a year left on his contract.

OOT:

IN:

1x CF
2x CB
2x CM
1x RW

Nobody is paying any kind of fee for Holgate. Newcastle, who were linked in January, decided against it and stuck with Lascelles (looking a prudent call). And he looked only marginally worse than either Holgate or Keane on Tuesday.

The best we can hope is someone loans him and we pay some of his wages until he is a free agent. Agree with the incomings though.

Nobody is paying any kind of fee for Holgate. Newcastle, who were linked in January, decided against it and stuck with Lascelles (looking a prudent call). And he looked only marginally worse than either Holgate or Keane on Tuesday.

The best we can hope is someone loans him and we pay some of his wages until he is a free agent. Agree with the incomings though.
This is why I’d sell Richarlison and DCL if we get decent offers hopefully 65 to 75. If we get 140 for the pair, then we can maybe sell some of the offer players cheaper, just to get them out the club. And some high wages out to.

Fingers crossed we stay in the league. And the summer will need be a huge rebuild. I can see as many as 6 first team starters brought in. And another 4/5 squad players

This is why I’d sell Richarlison and DCL if we get decent offers hopefully 65 to 75. If we get 140 for the pair, then we can maybe sell some of the offer players cheaper, just to get them out the club. And some high wages out to.

Fingers crossed we stay in the league. And the summer will need be a huge rebuild. I can see as many as 6 first team starters brought in. And another 4/5 squad players

£140mil for 2 forward players sounds 'cheap' when looking at their profiles.

On the other hand its cheap for us if we are able to move on players for a loss but not be penalised by FFP and save their wages + bring in replacements who have higher ceilings but can also hit the ground running.

Which names would you bring in with the money?

£140mil for 2 forward players sounds 'cheap' when looking at their profiles.

On the other hand its cheap for us if we are able to move on players for a loss but not be penalised by FFP and save their wages + bring in replacements who have higher ceilings but can also hit the ground running.

Which names would you bring in with the money?
I think the market is changing and prices changing to. Unless a Utd or city, maybe a Chelsea or PSG. It’s difficult to get top dollar and potentially slightly higher than their value.

We 2 CB’s for me, I’d shift Mina, Holgate and Keane, but maybe unlikey all 3 go. So if 2 go. I’d hope we go for one who’s 25 to 28, who can be a leader and captain material. And maybe a young CB with huge potential, this Hitchen knows the French market very well apparently. And I number of talented young players coming through.

Again 2 CM’s delph, Gbamin(loan) Amd I’d try and shift Davies & Gomes.
Maybe Gilmour who Frank really likes. And his type of number 6. And someone more box to box with experience. Bissouma, I know it’s unlikely but seems villa were the only team interested in January and he only has a year left.

I’m just hoping money and Lampard can attract some quality over the summer.

Upfront a new front 3. A top class wide player who’s first choice. Pulisic Again unlikely and
A younger one who can challenge Gray and Gordon
And obviously a striker

One left back we've been following Sergio Gomez is now valued at just 9 million. But the owner of anderlecht isn't best mates with Usmanov so I suppose it was always a non starter

One left back we've been following Sergio Gomez is now valued at just 9 million. But the owner of anderlecht isn't best mates with Usmanov so I suppose it was always a non starter

I read Usmanov was in discussion to buy Anderlecht before Coucke came in...dont know of any other link between them.

That Gomez looks class.

Wonder how many players with Chelsea links that have been sold abroad in recent seasons that Frank may try to get back to England? Tomori and Abraham are in Italy and god knows if they would want to come home.

OOT:

IN:

1x CF
2x CB
2x CM
1x RW

No one is going to pay 70m for dcl

Status
Not open for further replies.