Everton Striker Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jags

Player Valuation: £10m
Apologies if this is too similar to existing threads.

We all agree that we need a new centre forward in, and as soon as possible. That cross from Bernard that nobody attacked against Leicester was a painful visualization of this. Who is within the range of being good enough to take us forward, available at a reasonable price, and would come to Everton? This isn't a "who do you think we WILL get" but more of a "Who would you like to see us try and get"

Because I don't have a clue.

Apologies if this is too similar to existing threads.

We all agree that we need a new centre forward in, and as soon as possible. That cross from Bernard that nobody attacked against Leicester was a painful visualization of this. Who is within the range of being good enough to take us forward, available at a reasonable price, and would come to Everton? This isn't a "who do you think we WILL get" but more of a "Who would you like to see us try and get"

Because I don't have a clue.

Hopefully someone I´ve never heard of for a relative bargain who goes onto be about 10 times what we paid for him. Not asking for a lot.

Bournemouth are letting Defoe go this month as well.
Sod it, get him in for a few games, at least he knows where the back of the net is.

You may be jesting ( or not) but as a short term fix even Defoe would be Mile's ahead of anyone we have.

He would have been on the end of that tap in chance yesterday when the rest of them were all playing musical statues

Status
Not open for further replies.