Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even odder that its ANOTHER LW as well.

I know people say he can play RW, but buying a LW to play on the right is just stupid and makes me think its not true.

What you think if its a 433 he ultimately wants to play and the options are

Bernard/Everton/DCL/Richarlison/Kean

Just thinking out loud like thats 2 options for the left, 2 options for the right plus Richarlison, Kean, Soares could all play up top to rotate with DCL.

Even odder that its ANOTHER LW as well.

I know people say he can play RW, but buying a LW to play on the right is just stupid and makes me think its not true.

Unless Richarlison will be playing on the right, and Everton is good enough on both wings, I'd be surprised.

Oh its defo Everton that.

Anyway im no Soares expert, ive watched 1 10 minute vid, he could very well be Messi on the right.

The days of rigidly pushing attacking players into specific roles are largely over. We need players who can play across the front line.

Although I dont know if that's something the lad Everton can do. I've not seen much at all of him.

The days of rigidly pushing attacking players into specific roles are largely over. We need players who can play across the front line.

Although I dont know if that's something the lad Everton can do. I've not seen much at all of him.

According to this thread he has rarely played on the right.

According to this thread he has rarely played on the right.

We need someone who can play on both flanks.

Iwobi is not a wide player. Richarlison is a centre forward. We are bare on both flanks.

But again, I've not seen much of the lad to know if he can play on the right. But a talented right sided player should be able to play off the right, even if they prefer coming off the left.

I'm quite ok leaving our recruitment to the summer though because it needs to be right.

We need someone who can play on both flanks.

Iwobi is not a wide player. Richarlison is a centre forward. We are bare on both flanks.

But again, I've not seen much of the lad to know if he can play on the right. But a talented right sided player should be able to play off the right, even if they prefer coming off the left.

I'm quite ok leaving our recruitment to the summer though because it needs to be right.
Richarlison has had some of his best games coming from the right actually. I see dcl in the middle with richarlison and soares interchanging around him...one left the other right...

In the nicest possible way mate he is untested in a top league which puts Richarlison streets ahead of him
I dont agree with that. The level of the leagues is only relevant when we are talking about non-footballer countries. If you are signing a player from Japan, for example. In the traditional football powers, in general you can recognize the best talents. Some of them will fail, but a percentage of players from any league will fail. Its not hard to figure out that Brazilian league formed more world class talents in the history than those "top" leagues.

Also, the only real top league in the world is the Premier League. None of those other european leagues are tougher than the Libertadores imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.