Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be surprised if we sign him, we’re well covered where he plays

I think the fact we had to bring a rb on so we could push another rb to the right wing and bring on a cm to play left wing. Also the fact that niasse is even getting in the match day squad let alone on the pitch.

That all says to me that we are not covered at all for a player that can play anywhere across the front three.

I think the fact we had to bring a rb on so we could push another rb to the right wing and bring on a cm to play left wing. Also the fact that niasse is even getting in the match day squad let alone on the pitch.

That all says to me that we are not covered at all for a player that can play anywhere across the front three.
Thought he was a left winger? We’ve got richy, Bernard, iWobi who can play there

Thought he was a left winger? We’ve got richy, Bernard, iWobi who can play there

He plays predominantly as a left winger but can play right wing and even as a striker. So he can fill the gaps when needed, yes though I'd imagine he would be getting brought in as a LW. My original point was that he can effectively replace a certain number of positions we currently lack in adequate cover.

Richarlison is mainly being used as a striker now and iwobi the jury is still out on. Bernard is amazing untill the final third then his head falls off.

If this lad could come in now and use from now untill the end of the season to get used to the leauge and duke it out with Bernard for the starting place. Then next season be ready to go as our first choice LW then that would be the best for us I think.

Also off the bench he would be able to cover three position or even be able to rotate mid match and increase our tactical flexibility.

He is mainly lw. But if can adapt in the EPL he should start ahead of Bernard or Richarlison, because he is much better

He's got everything. Get himself out of a pickle, cut inside, peeling off his marker with ease, can also skin them for pace, slice and dice through defences and most importantly knows where the..... Bag is. Hopefully a bit of snide in case of argy bhaji against the likes of Stoke / Burnley. Seeing the little onion in an Everton Everton shirt would definitely bring tears to my eyes. Get him in and we're sauteed.

Did I miss anything?
Your coat is in the post mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.