Homepage Update: Everton Sign Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be honest here guys!

Still can't Believe that the club paid 20M for someone who's flat-out bang average.

Never rated Walcott during his time at Arsenal and is more or less the symbol of Wenger's failure in post-Emirates era.

It was more than clear that Walcott was never gonna makt it at Arsenal, but Wenger backed him up...

Think Walcott will flop here, although I'm happy if he proves me wrong.

A goal every 4 Games from the wing at the top top level, 19 last season. I would always judge a player on his last season than the ones before. Our other wingers probably average one a year.

Still can't Believe that the club paid 20M for someone who's flat-out bang average.

Never rated Walcott during his time at Arsenal and is more or less the symbol of Wenger's failure in post-Emirates era.

It was more than clear that Walcott was never gonna makt it at Arsenal, but Wenger backed him up...

I disagree entirely. 19 goals last season?

We could’ve done with some of those already this year. And his pace - wow.

Give him his due: going for Theo over the Ox was a masterstroke from Walsh (even a stopped clock is right twice a day...) because even though £40m for a player in the last year of contract is chump change to us these days, Theo will add pace goals and brains to our attack RIGHT NOW

Just wish we'd have got him in the summer

Firstly £20 million is bang average, these days. Then seriously, who do you expect to sign? We're 9th, out of all cups not going to finish much higher and in danger of finishing lower. Its January club's don't let their best players go. I think he'll be OK. Not expecting world beater, but if he scores a few goals and a few assists for Cenk it will be money well spent.

lollollol

Have you seen our transfer dealings in the last 12 months...

Still on the fence with Walcott, not sure if its good or not yet - but £20m in this market right now is probably better then we think.

Give him his due: going for Theo over the Ox was a masterstroke from Walsh (even a stopped clock is right twice a day...) because even though £40m for a player in the last year of contract is chump change to us these days, Theo will add pace goals and brains to our attack RIGHT NOW

Just wish we'd have got him in the summer

Ox 40m is chump change to "us" these days???

Status
Not open for further replies.