Everton season review 09/10 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahh man. Why didn't we win the League! Ha

Seriously though, I remember a good few years ago, always thinking why don't we ever score that many good/great goals.....I'm always a fan of Goal of the Month, and I'm sure for about 3 seasons straight we never had one contender. Not that it means much you know, but, I've just relived about 10 wonder goals in that video, that was quality. Bravo to that

Bring on next season! Show that to Arteta and Pienaar please!!!

And show Landon too!!

I'm gonna have to go watch that again.........I think football should always be played to music

It's not really in chronological order though...

lol

What a fantastic video, I can't wait for next season now, but it reiterates to me how much I want Arteta and Peanuts to stay.

Its her annual thing. She's certainly well known for the season review videos.

We should get Danny to put a record transfer bid in for her and get her off Kipper and on here. Wasted on there.

And show Landon too!!

I'm gonna have to go watch that again.........I think football should always be played to music

I can't say how excited i got when i first heard the music playing on that vid, i thought it was a song called "Phaedra" by a band called By a Thread who i love. Then i realised it was Feeder and kicked myself for making that mistake again cause i do it every time i hear that riff.

It does make it seem a lot worse, then a lot better.

Still, it's good. Though bizaarly it made me angry more than anything

Pienaar's goal against Arsenal was boss.

Great song aswell, good band Feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.