Everton related books

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Esk

Player Valuation: £70m
Had a search and I couldn't find a thread dedicated to Everton books - thought it might be a good idea.

I wanted to let people know that Dr David France's latest book "Everton Crazy" is now available on pre-order.

There's only 1,000 copies so I guess you need to be quick!

"All royalties from this insightful publication will be donated to The Everton Former-Players’ Foundation (registered charity No 1080101) and Everton in the Community (registered Charity No 1099366)."

http://www.decoubertin.co.uk/dreverton

There's been a rise recently in independent Everton books that are now only available on the internet. They're very easy to miss.

There's an obscure sounding one called something "Grandad why did Everton win the league in 1987"

There's been a rise recently in independent Everton books that are now only available on the internet. They're very easy to miss.

There's an obscure sounding one called something "Grandad why did Everton win the league in 1987"

Yes, good book that, Pops How come Everton won the Legue in '87? by John D Fowler ;)

Yes, good book that, Pops How come Everton won the Legue in '87? by John D Fowler ;)

Yes that sounds right, I'll have to give that a go then.
I read his other one "Everton or what". It's a fictional tale about a character having a trial for Everton as well as being in a band. So not really an Everton book as the title suggests.

I found Peter Reid's Football diary the other week for 50p in a charity shop. Was made up.

Everton Winter, Mexican Summer ?
51MIQhbptbL.jpg

ten bob is a great find, my Blue Vinyl Spirit of the Blues was a similar one in the bargain bin of a record shop

Status
Not open for further replies.