Everton rejects £85M Barca bid for Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though this is bull, it’s incredible how little other fans know about football. Laughing st the thought of us rejecting £85m. The lad is a Brazilian international and improved every year and is only 22.

We bought him for £40m-£50m. How much do they think we’re going to want for him?

Twitter just gives idiots a platform to spout uninformed drivel. I bet most only see him play when he’s playing their team.
Why do you care?

I actually think that Richarlson is incredibly overrated and more often than not flatters to deceive.

85m is good money for him and I would take that and invest in two young, talented players. Our squad is awful.

Why do you care?

I actually think that Richarlson is incredibly overrated and more often than not flatters to deceive.

85m is good money for him and I would take that and invest in two young, talented players. Our squad is awful.

A 22 year old.

14 goals last year.

10 so far this year.

But youd rather sell.

We have some utterly clueless fans. Why would we want goals like? Completely overrated that scoring goals nonsense.

Why do you care?

I care because he's a player for the club I support.

Two young, talented players. You mean like we already have in a 22 year old Richarlison?

He's our best player by a mile and not only does he score goals, he actually tracks back and helps the defence.

Stunned how anyone can think Richarlison is overrated. Especially stunned if it is an Evertonian who thinks it.

Two young, talented players. You mean like we already have in a 22 year old Richarlison?

He's our best player by a mile and not only does he score goals, he actually tracks back and helps the defence.

Stunned how anyone can think Richarlison is overrated. Especially stunned if it is an Evertonian who thinks it.
Your last sentence there could be closer to the truth than you think

I would even go so far as to say that he is under rated outside of Everton or the talent spotters for pro clubs. When (if) he goes to a Barca type club, watch him go stellar.

It all depends on what money is available for Ancelotti to spend, and nobody on here has any idea at all, despite many claiming there will be hundreds of millions.

If he has been told he needs to clear the ship before he can buy, then of course it would make sense to negotiate and get somewhere closer to 100m. I wouldn't be surprised if Ancelotti needed to trim the squad before he is allowed to start rebuilding.

If he's been told that, as several players are out of contract and they are hopeful of offloading the likes of Schneiderlin, Walcott, Tosun, etc, and money is available, then it makes no sense at all to entertain the offer.

One thing is for sure though, regardless of what the manager has been promised, if a bid does materialise and his head gets turned, our only option will be to sell.

Why do you care?

This smells of 'We dont need Lukaku if we spread the goals'

I think its a certainty he will leave in the summer, this is just providing advance notice. No huge surprise.

The best we can hope for is eeking an extra 5%-10% on the fee perhaps, and that if it must happen, its done early.

There is value out there and although unfortunate, there is still the potential to refresh to squad with up to three new signings with the proceeds.

He has been one of the few plus points of the last 18 months, in an ideal world we would get another year or two from him but FFP makes a decent offer hard to refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.