Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6D94334B-4476-4A6E-B117-F4A96BA47A71.jpeg

I think there is a real possibility we go down with the lowest ever PL tally. Atleast last season we had a really good start

Admittedly I only saw the 'highlights' but each goal reminded me playing FIFA on the XBox with my boys. Either, I'm pushing the wrong buttons and no-one is moving (like the 2nd goal) or if I push the right buttons and have no control over what the players are actually doing (like the other goals).

Pre season or not, results like that are embarrassing, even more so when the club know a concerted effort is needed to galvanise the squad and fans ahead of the season after last seasons monstrosity.

At least being relegated won't feel like so much of a shock to the system this year.

What I will say, from not watching it, is that we must remember that’s only our second 90 mins and they’re well on with their actual season.

With the goals:

- Penalty is a whatever. Can happen
- Patterson needs to stop that cross but Keane also needs to learn how to slide.
- 3rd is a bit unlucky. The Mykolenko deflection makes it awkward for Pickford to keep the save under control.
- couldn’t see the 4th as an add was in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.