Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100 for each ticket and no kids option so $300 for 3. and that's before ticketmaster do their magic 'add $20 to each ticket" trick
Didn't book all the way through but I'd imagine 3 tickets in the everton end will end up costing over $360.
Yeah that's the right price. I thought you meant $300 a piece.

looking for tickets for myself, wife and 3 yo for the baltimore game. I'm getting quoted $300 before tax and service charge, it'll be close to $400 all told, seems nuts for a preseason friendly, am I missing something? (I'm checking on ticket master and cant get any promo codes to work)
I recall the same inflation that summer they played in San Francisco. I recall that all online apps were quoting prices in the hundreds but that the prices for seats were like $30-40 by calling/going onto the stadium’s website. That might be worth a look. Safe flights/travels to all!

I recall the same inflation that summer they played in San Francisco. I recall that all online apps were quoting prices in the hundreds but that the prices for seats were like $30-40 by calling/going onto the stadium’s website. That might be worth a look. Safe flights/travels to all!
Blocks 114-120 behind one of the goals.

I really really wish we wouldn't play pre-season games against premier league opposition. I don't like it, it could give the victors a psychological edge and possibly dent confidence going into the new season, I may be slightly over egging that but still, there are so many teams we could play and we choose a team that beat us 5-0 on the season closer.

I really really wish we wouldn't play pre-season games against premier league opposition. I don't like it, it could give the victors a psychological edge and possibly dent confidence going into the new season, I may be slightly over egging that but still, there are so many teams we could play and we choose a team that beat us 5-0 on the season closer.
Erm, 5-1... just because JvdB has gone back to Man U, doesn't means he takes his goal with him!!!

United beat us 4-0 last preseason, we went on to take 4 points off them in the league

United beat us 4-0 last preseason, we went on to take 4 points off them in the league
And? I don't like playing other Premier league sides in pre-season, I said 'could' not definitely will. There are a whole world of football teams, we don't need to be playing our proper season opponents, just my opinion mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.