Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try StubHub too. Generally, Nats tickets are fairly reasonable. You may want to look seats in the shade—since it’s a Sunday game I imagine the game will start in early afternoon and I have gotten absolutely roasted out there.
I live in the DC area so feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the area, accommodations, etc.
BD1A3F46-87BD-4ED0-B88D-A9E47B5AB58F.png
best area to sit to avoid the sun mate ?

best area to sit to avoid the sun mate ?
I think your best bet is probably the 200-level section or higher along the third base line. The sight lines are good and you will get shade from the overhang.
I’ve gotten absolutely roasted in the 100 levels close to the field, but if you can find seats further back in the section they will be shaded.
This website may be helpful too:

I think your best bet is probably the 200-level section or higher along the third base line. The sight lines are good and you will get shade from the overhang.
I’ve gotten absolutely roasted in the 100 levels close to the field, but if you can find seats further back in the section they will be shaded.
Brilliant nice one

Wait, isn't the friendly at the Ravens stadium?

Is there a supporters section for MN? I plan on buying tickets tomorrow but want to sit with fellow Evertonians.
I'll answer my own question. My 5 year old and I will be ready to sing Spirit of the Blues in MN.

Tickets for the Blues first ever visit to Minneapolis and St Paul start at $29 and are now on general sale by clicking here. Minnesota United have designated their traditional away section, blocks 108 and 109, specifically for Everton supporters. To access these two blocks, you must enter access code COYB22. Everton fans are invited to sit anywhere in Allianz Field.

Status
Not open for further replies.