Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £90m
$100 for each ticket and no kids option so $300 for 3. and that's before ticketmaster do their magic 'add $20 to each ticket" trick
Didn't book all the way through but I'd imagine 3 tickets in the everton end will end up costing over $360.
Yeah that's the right price. I thought you meant $300 a piece.

Spocks-a-Blue

Player Valuation: £750k
looking for tickets for myself, wife and 3 yo for the baltimore game. I'm getting quoted $300 before tax and service charge, it'll be close to $400 all told, seems nuts for a preseason friendly, am I missing something? (I'm checking on ticket master and cant get any promo codes to work)
I recall the same inflation that summer they played in San Francisco. I recall that all online apps were quoting prices in the hundreds but that the prices for seats were like $30-40 by calling/going onto the stadium’s website. That might be worth a look. Safe flights/travels to all!

Ruairi77

Player Valuation: £40m
I recall the same inflation that summer they played in San Francisco. I recall that all online apps were quoting prices in the hundreds but that the prices for seats were like $30-40 by calling/going onto the stadium’s website. That might be worth a look. Safe flights/travels to all!
Blocks 114-120 behind one of the goals.

Terrarian

I really really wish we wouldn't play pre-season games against premier league opposition. I don't like it, it could give the victors a psychological edge and possibly dent confidence going into the new season, I may be slightly over egging that but still, there are so many teams we could play and we choose a team that beat us 5-0 on the season closer.

NickK66

Player Valuation: £500k
I really really wish we wouldn't play pre-season games against premier league opposition. I don't like it, it could give the victors a psychological edge and possibly dent confidence going into the new season, I may be slightly over egging that but still, there are so many teams we could play and we choose a team that beat us 5-0 on the season closer.
Erm, 5-1... just because JvdB has gone back to Man U, doesn't means he takes his goal with him!!!

BlueStevie35

Player Valuation: £70m
United beat us 4-0 last preseason, we went on to take 4 points off them in the league

Terrarian

United beat us 4-0 last preseason, we went on to take 4 points off them in the league
And? I don't like playing other Premier league sides in pre-season, I said 'could' not definitely will. There are a whole world of football teams, we don't need to be playing our proper season opponents, just my opinion mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks