Everton Pre-Season 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Swindon and Leeds matches be mostly youth?
the squad going to Swindon is going to Singapore the following day,
id imagine some players will play in both leeds and Villarreal,maybe not the full 90,but theres enough players to put 2 decent teams out.

As i live in South wales, the swindon game is a great opportunity for me and my 3 boys to get to watch everton being only 1 1/2 hours drive! ! so I've already booked tickets for family enclosure in Swindon end to make sure we get in! anybody know what time the team is likely to arrive at the stadium? the kids will try to get autographs and that! thanks in advance.

As i live in South wales, the swindon game is a great opportunity for me and my 3 boys to get to watch everton being only 1 1/2 hours drive! ! so I've already booked tickets for family enclosure in Swindon end to make sure we get in! anybody know what time the team is likely to arrive at the stadium? the kids will try to get autographs and that! thanks in advance.

Think the team usually get there about an hour and a hal before KO mate, maybe a bit earlier. Get there early just to be on the safe side.

Swindon ticket details have been released on the OS, only 900 available all go on general sale Monday at 8am.

Adults: £15.00
Over 65: £10.00
Students: £10.00
17-19 year old: £10.00
Under 17: £1.00

Will the Swindon and Leeds matches be mostly youth?

For the Swindon game it'll probably be the full squad plus maybe a few youngsters.

Leeds will probably be more of a reserve team with key players featuring as subs and our likely starting 11 for Watford will probably start against Villareal.

I really hope Martinez is getting his no 10, but if not ...couldnt Pienaar be an option if fit? Always fancy him getting the best out of Baines and he has an attacking mindset. Hopefully in pre season Martinez would try this out

I really hope Martinez is getting his no 10, but if not ...couldnt Pienaar be an option if fit? Always fancy him getting the best out of Baines and he has an attacking mindset. Hopefully in pre season Martinez would try this out

Waiting with baited breath for ticket news for Hearts and Dundee. I know that Dundee Utd and Motherwell were pay on the gate a few years back, but are Hearts and Dundee likely to sell out or make general sale?

For the Swindon game it'll probably be the full squad plus maybe a few youngsters.

Leeds will probably be more of a reserve team with key players featuring as subs and our likely starting 11 for Watford will probably start against Villareal.

Leeds will be first team as will Villarreal, it'll just be mixed over the two games. Just like Arsenal do every year or their pointless Cup and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.