Everton Pre-Season 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikom court

Player Valuation: £20m
Will the Swindon and Leeds matches be mostly youth?
the squad going to Swindon is going to Singapore the following day,
id imagine some players will play in both leeds and Villarreal,maybe not the full 90,but theres enough players to put 2 decent teams out.

damominto

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
As i live in South wales, the swindon game is a great opportunity for me and my 3 boys to get to watch everton being only 1 1/2 hours drive! ! so I've already booked tickets for family enclosure in Swindon end to make sure we get in! anybody know what time the team is likely to arrive at the stadium? the kids will try to get autographs and that! thanks in advance.

andy4efc

Player Valuation: £60m
As i live in South wales, the swindon game is a great opportunity for me and my 3 boys to get to watch everton being only 1 1/2 hours drive! ! so I've already booked tickets for family enclosure in Swindon end to make sure we get in! anybody know what time the team is likely to arrive at the stadium? the kids will try to get autographs and that! thanks in advance.

Think the team usually get there about an hour and a hal before KO mate, maybe a bit earlier. Get there early just to be on the safe side.

bluebud

Player Valuation: £35m
Swindon ticket details have been released on the OS, only 900 available all go on general sale Monday at 8am.

Adults: £15.00
Over 65: £10.00
Students: £10.00
17-19 year old: £10.00
Under 17: £1.00

Furey1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Will the Swindon and Leeds matches be mostly youth?

For the Swindon game it'll probably be the full squad plus maybe a few youngsters.

Leeds will probably be more of a reserve team with key players featuring as subs and our likely starting 11 for Watford will probably start against Villareal.

steele

Player Valuation: £8m
I really hope Martinez is getting his no 10, but if not ...couldnt Pienaar be an option if fit? Always fancy him getting the best out of Baines and he has an attacking mindset. Hopefully in pre season Martinez would try this out

tomrose9

Player Valuation: £225k
I really hope Martinez is getting his no 10, but if not ...couldnt Pienaar be an option if fit? Always fancy him getting the best out of Baines and he has an attacking mindset. Hopefully in pre season Martinez would try this out

Waiting with baited breath for ticket news for Hearts and Dundee. I know that Dundee Utd and Motherwell were pay on the gate a few years back, but are Hearts and Dundee likely to sell out or make general sale?

andy4efc

Player Valuation: £60m
For the Swindon game it'll probably be the full squad plus maybe a few youngsters.

Leeds will probably be more of a reserve team with key players featuring as subs and our likely starting 11 for Watford will probably start against Villareal.

Leeds will be first team as will Villarreal, it'll just be mixed over the two games. Just like Arsenal do every year or their pointless Cup and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks