Everton players on loan 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
...FIFA looking to limit the number of players a club has out on loan in an effort to stop the ‘stockpiling of talent’;

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45643965

Was chatting to a chelsea mate about this...hes actually quite happy about it as then they wont run it like a business and instead use it to nurture their top talent correctly.

Also says they are now up for sale (unofficially)...

Was chatting to a chelsea mate about this...hes actually quite happy about it as then they wont run it like a business and instead use it to nurture their top talent correctly.

Also says they are now up for sale (unofficially)...

..interesting. I think I read Chelsea have 40 players out on loan.

It'll muck us up too won't it? We have about 12 loans out at the moment.
Yes but some of our loans are pure garbage first team squad players that nobody will buy
Williams ,Mirallas , Bolassie , Besic , Sandro Etc
The main purpose of this rule change seems to be to stop bigger clubs stockpiling young players and to continually send them out on loan
I think that Piazon lad has been on loan for 6/7 seasons now

I think the rule should be a max of 6 players not including academy players, ie you have a young player come through the academy you can send as many out as possible to help mature them, but you cant sign 30 players from brazil and loan them out like Chelsea do

..interesting. I think I read Chelsea have 40 players out on loan.

imagine if clubs decided to take a stand by not loaning them, imagine how much wages Chelsea would be stuck with paying for like 60 odd players,

I know a chunk of them are young and wont be on much, but there is a lot in that 40 that are former first team and will be on big wages (zouma, bakayoko, batshuayi, Rahman etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.