Everton players on loan 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah but surely it benefits Robinson more if he plays every week than sitting there hoping Digne gets injured or the odd League Cup game.

I get that just hope it doesn’t bite us. Baines just doesn’t have the legs as we all know and on the counter, especially away, it will hamper us.

I get that just hope it doesn’t bite us. Baines just doesn’t have the legs as we all know and on the counter, especially away, it will hamper us.

Possibly, it being Everton im sure Digne will break his neck leaning over the counter in Tesco or something.

But in an ideal world Baines doesnt play much, Digne cements his place and Robinson comes back next year able to push Digne for starts.

Championship
Wigan Athletic - Antonee Robinson played full match in 3-2 home win over Sheffield Wednesday

OS Match Report

Twitter stuff
1' Good early interception from @Antonee_Jedi as Atdhe Nuhiu looked to get in behind from Adam Reach's pass.
6' Close! Latics can't clear and when the ball is returned to the area @Antonee_Jedi puts behind for another corner.
11' @Antonee_Jedi take a bow!!!!!! What a run from the left back - easy 60 yards - crosses left footed and the cross comes out to @mjacobs18, who finishes emphatically!
42' WOW! OFF THE BAR! So close to a hat-trick for @mjacobs18. Good link up between Jacobs, @NPowell25 and @Antonee_Jedi before Crackers curls a great strike from 25 yards which beats Dawson but bounces back off the bar.
87' Chance! @Antonee_Jedi breaks on the left and receives @vaughany08's pass, but sees his effort saved by Dawson.

Fan comments
"Also Robinson impressed me a lot too. Was happy with his surging runs forward and also his anticipation when coming back to help out in defence. Looks like we have found ourselves a good player there."
"Young Robinson looks deadly"
"I've seen Robinson previously so was very pleased with his eventual signing, though seems even more rapid than I recall. Encouraging afternoon for him and us."
"both full backs were sublime"
"Robinson knows how to peg a ball, been one of our best players"
"Robinson looks a really really good player."
"We look to have got the left back position well and truly sorted with Robinson, the guy has pace and power with a great cross in him."

(Despite the rave reviews above, most Wigan fans seemed to award MOM to another ex-EFC player who signed on a short-term contract a couple of days ago and apparently had a stunning debut: Darron Gibson.)

Good about Robinson. As others have said, we need him to be able to replace Baines in the squad at the end of the season.

Hope he manages to keep progressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.