Everton players nickname thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue61

I panda to nobody
Put all your nickname suggestions in here, and await approval or the full vitriol of your GOT brothers.

Let's kick off with the new boys:

Delph - 'Sicknote' obviously
Iwobi - struggling with this one, Wobes is naff and Iwobe One Kinobi is too long.
Gbamin - Gammy lad
Kean - we've already got a Keano

All help welcome.

Put all your nickname suggestions in here, and await approval or the full vitriol of your GOT brothers.

Let's kick off with the new boys:

Delph - 'Sicknote' obviously
Iwobi - struggling with this one, Wobes is naff and Iwobe One Kinobi is too long.
Gbamin - Gammy lad
Kean - we've already got a Keano

All help welcome.

Literally can’t believe someone has stolen this already.

Feel free to lock this Groucho, I feel I've fallen below the standards expected on this fine forum. I don't know what came over me, soz everyone.
Don't be so harsh on ya self we have had some great nicknames in years gone by number one for me is the all time classic Dissa for are scouse looking left back Neil pointon who was quite a decent full back in the end.

....always think it odd when Reds fans use nicknames or Christian names as a matter of fact when they talk about their players. It’s as though they know them personally. Very kopite.

I much prefer the formal surname, except for DCL which is easy to abbreviate although some may prefer DCHell.
Said this for years Eggs,it's like they go for a pint with them,"Kenny,Stevie,Carra,etc" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.