Everton one of the top 100 companies to work for

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine it to be a good place, all the EITC is a testimony to how they care about people, so I imagine the stuff are treated well.

I imagine it was BK who was interviewed or filled in the questionnaire, he loved being very well paid for Minimal output.

This nicey nice attitude in the offices translates to the pitch. Jan from accounts needs to be ruthless not happy. Should be getting in her bosses face, going down when she’s brushed past on her way to the photocopier and if she’s participating in secret Santa is it any wonder that we haven’t won anything for decades?

Joke of a club.

If this is anything like "Top 100 Employer" designation in Canada, it's just a box checking exercise. Used to work for a large company that made that list every year despite being widely known on the street for having a fairly toxic culture. Sat in HR for a while by the employees who submitted the application and I can tell you all it took was some good old stretching of the truth.

This nicey nice attitude in the offices translates to the pitch. Jan from accounts needs to be ruthless not happy. Should be getting in her bosses face, going down when she’s brushed past on her way to the photocopier and if she’s participating in secret Santa is it any wonder that we haven’t won anything for decades?

Joke of a club.
It needed said.
We must have a complete overhaul of the stables.
Or the stationery cupboard at the very least.

Did the other lot get on the list ?

No mate

Our results are at

The only Liverpool's that come up are

See https://www.b.co.uk/company-search/?keyword=liverpool

No mate

Our results are at

The only Liverpool's that come up are

View attachment 79664

See https://www.b.co.uk/company-search/?keyword=liverpool

Improving every year and already up to 60th, how long until the club are challenging for best in Europe?

My older brothers mate has a.friend who has a dispute going on with the management of Finch Farm been working there for ages ......never ever got much information out of him either......tight as a drum in that respect .......

Status
Not open for further replies.