Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know what the US TV situation is for the Europa League? Will most EFC matches be fairly easy to catch? I would imagine a good deal has changed since the last time we were in Europe.

Anybody know what the US TV situation is for the Europa League? Will most EFC matches be fairly easy to catch? I would imagine a good deal has changed since the last time we were in Europe.
Actually it seems as though NBCSN is picking up the Everton/Spurs/Hull EL matches and putting them on their channels, so it'll almost be like a regular weekend.

Really? Thought Fox owned the right to that. Would be excellent if NBC got them, I have Fox Sports 1 but I'm not buying anything else and I'd be dealing with junk streams
On second look it shows just one match on NBCSN, Sept. 18th. Most of the English teams were on FS1 last year though, wonder how it'll break down with both Spurs and us (bigger teams) playing at the same time.

This thread ok to be bumped? or does a mod (looking at you @TX Bill ) want to create another sticky to help with server stresses

Sorry...just now on in over a few days.

We always bump this thread when we have relevant information. I usually update it each week but I'm finding less of a need after NBC took over. We'll be one of the following:

• Early Sat match on NBCSN
  • Main Sat match on NBCSN
  • (if not the main Sat match on NBCSN, then on one of the other channels depending upon your carrier)
  • Late Sat match on NBC
  • Both Sunday matches are televised on NBCSN
  • Monday match is on NBCSN
So, there's a good chance we're gonna be televised and since I just switched to ATT/Uverse, I'll be able to get the Sat 9AM match if we aren't the main one.

Status
Not open for further replies.