Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game will also be on fox soccer 2 go. The quaulity of the stream for the Southhampton game was excellent.

Going to be in the US for the derby (near Nashua, NH/Lowell, MA). Anyone know a location nearby that would be showing the game? So far I have looked at worldsoccerbars.com (useless) and livesoccertv.com (slightly better). Any better resources out there to use to find a place which would be showing the game (might be difficult until we know what channel it will be on I realize).

njligernj,

I recommend heading to Boston and joining the Boston Evertonians for the match. They have a Facebook group where you can get the info on where to join in.

It is going to be shown live on ESPN2 at 9:30am on the East Coast (daylight savings is occurring that morning in England but not the US).

Good spot on the hour change there Huey, hadn't copped that, extra hour in bed! njligernj, There'll be a load of us in the Banshee. Its in Dorchester in South Boston. On a Sunday morning that should be about a half hour/40 mins from Nashua.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/BostonEvertonians/
If you cant make it in to the city there is a good sports bar in Nashua called the Nashua Garden. Not sure if they open that early but they might. A load of us watch the home game against Spurs there last year.

Could FSC hawk that damn "Being Liverpool" show any more? We can't go 5 blanking minutes without being reminded with a screen popup during games or a commercial. Fox must be trying to get into or stay in good graces with the Red Sox. I am sick of it. That is all.

Could FSC hawk that damn "Being Liverpool" show any more? We can't go 5 blanking minutes without being reminded with a screen popup during games or a commercial. Fox must be trying to get into or stay in good graces with the Red Sox. I am sick of it. That is all.

Yeah, gets old.

Even my wife said, "Why Liverpool? Why not Man U or Chelsea or another big name team???" I about fell over laughing.

I told her that a long long time ago, Liverpool used to be good. But that was when the ball had laces on it.

Anyone with Pittsburgh info for the Derby? I'll be out of the confines of New England in order to catch a Steelers game on Sunday. Quick google search says Piper's Pub, but I'm guessing just about any bar that is open that early will be showing ESPN2.

I live in Pittsburgh. Your search is correct ..Piper's Pub opens up at like 7am on weekends and have breakfast and such. You might be able to find some places that are open for the 9:30 AM start but not many im guessing. Depending on where your at in Pittsburgh you can message me and i can give you a few places you can call ahead to see if they will be open.

Status
Not open for further replies.