Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, keep in mind that even if you don't sign up for the monthly $15 tithe for FSC+, you can subscribe right before a game and cancel the next day. You will get charged about 1/30th of the monthly fee for each day you have it on. I paid $0.50 a few times last year for FSC+. Yeah, I am a cheapskate but it's the principle.... is it really worth $15 a month for two or 3 games. Last year, FSC+ wasn't even shown in HD on Fios.

You're from Flower Mound, TX? That's my hometown. Good to see a fellow Everton fan from that area.

Depends on the carrier. Verizon is still stuck in low-def. For me, that's nowhere near worth $15 am month. Hence, I play the day-pass game of sign-up and cancel.

Something to look forward to:

Monday September 17th at 1:45 pm Central Time, (kick off 2:00pm).

Everton vs Newcastle - Live on ESPN 3

i'm in orlando while this is on. also the leeds and swansea games. can anyone tell me if the leeds and swansea games will be shown live over there as well and what is the best place to watch the games near the pointe orlando? cheers lads.

i'm in orlando while this is on. also the leeds and swansea games. can anyone tell me if the leeds and swansea games will be shown live over there as well and what is the best place to watch the games near the pointe orlando? cheers lads.

Drive up international drive to festival bay and watch the games in the cricketers, not sure the Swansea game will be on but other two should be as they are live on sky. Look on the cricketers website should be more info on there...

Drive up international drive to festival bay and watch the games in the cricketers, not sure the Swansea game will be on but other two should be as they are live on sky. Look on the cricketers website should be more info on there...

nice one

Finally got FSC and GolTV for the first time in my life (plus BeIn), but only at the expense of NBC Sports... Directv giveth and Directv taketh away...

Was checking for tonights start time for the USMNT match and saw the following:

Everton vs. Newcastle, Monday Sept. 17 at 3pm EDT (LIVE) on ESPN2

Was checking for tonights start time for the USMNT match and saw the following:

Everton vs. Newcastle, Monday Sept. 17 at 3pm EDT (LIVE) on ESPN2

Haha...nice. I can feel another sickie coming on around 1pm CDT that will require me to head home from work early.

Status
Not open for further replies.