Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSC has updated their schedule.

They are in fact showing the match vs. Birmingham but on serious tape delay.

Birmingham vs. Everton, Sat. Apr 12 at 11PM EDT on FSC

Last week with Derby I couldn't resist and had to check the score. At least I'm heading to DC tomrorrow so i can tivo it and watch it Sunday.

Everton vs. Chelsea now being shown Live on Thursday, April 17 at 3pm EDT on Setanta.

(sorry Dylan...)

Maybe sorry Mike also.

Here is what happened to me. Tried to DVR channel 406 Setanta this morning for the three o'clock game and it's not on my menu. Called Dish about the problem yes you guessed it I got a Indian or Pakastiani call center and she thought it was blacked out. Poor girl I tried to explain in laymans terms about the problem and she was at a loss. So finally I got straight into the techies and they sent a update to my box and bobs your uncle took no more than 2 minutes whereas the poor girl from who knows were kept me on the phone for twenty minutes unresolved. I hope this helps if it ever happens to you.

Man sorry to hear about that.

Anytime I've ever had an issue with Dish Network, I've always called Tech Support and have had the issue resolved immediately.

Try the 1-800 number and I believe option 3 or 4 is Tech Support.

They should get it fixed asap.

I've got a doctor's appt. at 1:30 so by the time that's done, I'd be better off going home vs. going back to work so that's just what I'm gonna do.

I'll be watching the match with about a 45 minute delay on the DVR.

One of these days, FSC or Setanta over here will go to an HD format.

I can't believe FSC hasn't already as most matches are broadcast in HD format around the world.

It pisses me off no end. The tech is there, FSC is FOX for crying out loud. They need to start, and start now.

Last two matches on TV:

Everton vs. Arsenal, Sunday May 4 at 8:30am EDT on Setanta.

and

Everton vs. Newcastle, Sunday May 11 at 2pm EDT on FSC.

I think between the two channels, they showed around 80-90% of Everton's matches either live or tape delayed and that includes our European adventures. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Now Dylan just needs to find a way to get Setanta.

Ok...let's kick things off with this:

Saturday, August 16

Everton vs. Blackburnat 10AM EDT on FSC.

(Dylan, this year is the year you subscribe to Setanta right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.