Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Everton matches on TV in USA:

1) UEFA Cup: Everton vs. Standard Liege on Thursday, Sept 18, at 5pm EDT on FSC

2) Premier League: Everton vs. Hull City on Sunday, Sept 21, at 12 noon EDT on Setanta

You have to pay for Setanta out there? I always wondered how it works in the US, do you get free to air channels like we do in the UK? Like we get 5 channels which we dont pay for, albiet we pay a stupid amount of money each year for the BBC, whether we want it or not. :mad:.

If we want more channels we have to buy a Sky or Virgin Box, which we have to pay a monthly amount for. You have that sort of thing over there?

You have to pay for Setanta out there? I always wondered how it works in the US, do you get free to air channels like we do in the UK? Like we get 5 channels which we dont pay for, albiet we pay a stupid amount of money each year for the BBC, whether we want it or not. :mad:.

If we want more channels we have to buy a Sky or Virgin Box, which we have to pay a monthly amount for. You have that sort of thing over there?

Unless you get freeview, which is free (obviously). We had about 150 channels in the UK, and only about 6 of those were worth having.

Yes.

Setanta was just offered last year (thank goodness) as a separate channel option.

I pay $15 per month for the channel and it's well worth it.

No Carling Cup match on TV this week but we do get to see the derby match LIVE:

Everton vs. Liverpool, Saturday, Sept. 27 at 7:30am EDT LIVE on Setanta.

Well, the Liege match is on EvertonTV, live and streaming video for those in the UK and ROI. Does me bugger all good being here! I am sure there will be a stream somewhere for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.