Everton on FIFA 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverEverton

Player Valuation: £40m
What formation and line-ups does everyone use.

My X-Box gamertag is Jussy79UK

My team:-
Howard

Hibbert Jags Distin Baines

Rodwell Fellaini

Coleman Barkley Gueye

Saha

With this team and formation I have gone from Div 10 to 7 in successive seasons.............. I am not brilliant at this game either!!!​

Don't bother playing as Everton on Fifa, none of the players, bar Saha and Cahill, look life like. Pes have designed more of our players faces, but of course they don't have the kit.

I hate playing as Everton on Fifa, they make us truly gash and I mean Rodwell and Fellaini are crap as well as Distin and Coleman, annoys the life out of me.

I find FIFA rubbish. You can pick an Everton more than capable of grinding out a 1-0, but invariably play poorly and create very few chances let alone have a shot on goal.
And Blatter pockets the profits. Don't buy it!

First buy was Holtby now 82 and sold most the squad and spend a couple of years with kids and loans! Now I'm a few seasons in, Coleman (81) fk'd off to Newcastle behind my back but I used the cash to get Van Der Weil (83). Vellios is 77 and super boss, attacking positioning, heading, strength, pace and finishing are excellent so he's lethal!
Drenthe only goes to 76 I think so I sold him got in Zabyad (RW kid at Roma I think, quality anywho). Gueye is now 80 and a bit of a beast but I got Phillipe Courtinho in who is incredible. I got Thiago on the cheap (transfer listed) and managed to get Fabio Coentrao loan to buy, he's 84. I also got that Argie Roma kid Lamela loan to buy when he was 76 I think now he's 85!
Mustafi is now 77 and quality, Jags in 82 and I've got two kids I scouted who are well in the mid 75s finishing between 86-91!
Rodwell is now 84 and Fellaini is 83, both awesome in the middle. Barkley is up to 76 now but improving very slowly.
I got Belec in goal, he's 80, some Solvenia kid who's the nuts!

So I'm

Belec

Van Der Weil Jags Mustafi Baines/Coentrao

Rodders Fellaini

Holtby Thiago Lamela

Vellios

If you were wondering like!!!

Online I got bored with to be honest and if I play I don't use Everton I just use random really. Keeps it interesting like!

Anyone on manager mode should have a look at this Centre Mid from Rosenborg called Henriksen. He's 18 and a 75 and he goes to an 83 within 2/3 seasons.

I went a bit mad on mine. Sold Cahill for 10M, Anichebe to Villa and Neville to Wolves and Saha to someone for around 6M and with the funds I brought in Phillip Degen on a free, Lewis Holtby, Pavel Pogrebnyak and Nathanial Clyne oh and some bloke called Russell from Dundee United who looks great. Speedy and good in the air. My team is looking something like this...

Howard

Clyne
Jagielka
Heitinga
Baines

Drenthe
Fellaini
Holtby
Rodwell
Bilyaletadinov

Pogrebnyak

Looks nice bad sadly my form is rubbish, I think I have brought too many new faces in too soon. Oh well.

I went a bit mad on mine. Sold Cahill for 10M, Anichebe to Villa and Neville to Wolves and Saha to someone for around 6M and with the funds I brought in Phillip Degen on a free, Lewis Holtby, Pavel Pogrebnyak and Nathanial Clyne oh and some bloke called Russell from Dundee United who looks great. Speedy and good in the air. My team is looking something like this...

Howard

Clyne
Jagielka
Heitinga
Baines

Drenthe
Fellaini
Holtby
Rodwell
Bilyaletadinov

Pogrebnyak

Looks nice bad sadly my form is rubbish, I think I have brought too many new faces in too soon. Oh well.

The good old Linear formation...

Coutinho and Thiago are incredible behind the striker. I still think Vellios is waaaay better than his stats suggest!
Zabyad is a great young winger who improves loads. Willems LB is a great kid/backup, he's as quick as Drenthe I swear! Oh and this kid Lucas Piazon who Chelsea just got IRL is quality too and proper cheap, he's gone up loads in a couple of seasons. Also a Brazillian DM call Fernando, he goes thru the roof and is a great backup for Felli

Status
Not open for further replies.