Everton on FIFA 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah I like to keep it realistic!

So I keep possession most of the game without scoring whilst letting the opponent score within 20 minutes.

I got 150g for that! It flashed up "Moyes Achievement unlocked" I think you also need to make a pointless like for like sub at 65mins then actually make a useful attacking one at 80mins. You also need to have less than 2 shots on target before nicking a point at the end.

I was defending a first leg lead and had to play 5-4-1 due to injuries and fatigue the other day. It was quite said knowing I was being even more defensive than Moyes.

My Team,

Rui Patricio 83
Coleman 81 Jags 81 Ezequiel Munoz 80 Baines 81
Rodwell 81 Fellaini 82
Shaqri 83 Elm 77 (long shots 91) Gueye 78
Delfounso 78/ Vellios 76

Lots of good youngsters as substitutes.

Courtois
Coleman, Jags, Vertonghen,Baines
Fellaini, Rodwell
James Rodriguez, David Villa
David Silva
Wanye Rooney

About 4 season in, won everything and got about 27 mil per season. Sold all the deadwood for about 20 mil.

---------Hibbo----------
--Hibbo-----Hibbo----Hibbo
Hibbo---Hibbo---Hibbo---Hibbo
--Hibbo--Hibbo--Hibbo

---------Hibbo----------
--Hibbo-----Hibbo----Hibbo
Hibbo---Hibbo---Hibbo---Hibbo
--Hibbo--Hibbo--Hibbo

ca3ce22a4191550f7ecffb3af0249889.png

Howard

Danilo-Jags-Heitinga-Baines
Rodwell-----Fellaini
Diego Capel---------Pappa
-------------Holtby--------
------------Vellios---------

Lol im forgetting one player

*edit* its this beast

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Aubameyang.jpg

Don't bother with Everton, Distin's acceleration is horrific when he's just behind Drenthe as our fastest player. Drenthe is a 73. Baines should be higher. And the fact it's just depressing. Rather play Ultimate Team or do Virgin Gaming.

I'm into my third season and my line-up is:
Howard
Coleman Jagielka Ogbonna Baines
Rodwell Fellaini
Donovan Barkley Gueye
Podolski​

Ogbonna is literally a younger Distin. 25 years old, insane pace, speed and strength, and has an overall of 85 and the "complete defender" trait to go with it.

Bought Donovan purely for pace on the right hand side, and he can finish if required.

Podolski for the obvious reason that I needed someone to put it in the net. Vellios comes off the bench a fair bit too.

Rodwell is beast for me, always on the end of Bainesy's inswinging corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.