Everton News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton news and transfer rumours LIVE – Sam Allardyce Press Conference at Finch Farm via Liverpool Echo

Chris Beesley and the rest of the team will be with you today from 7am to ensure constant coverage of all things EFC, including news, great photos, nostalgia, live interviews and much, much more.

[Read Full Article]

Continue reading...

Sam Allardyce explains why Premier League clubs could struggle in this summer’s transfer window via Liverpool Echo

Sam Allardyce has hinted at how Everton and the rest of the Premier League could be hampered by new transfer window rules being introduced this year.
This summer will see the transfer window open very soon after the end of the current season whilst it shuts On August 9, before the 2018/19 term starts.

[Read Full Article]

Continue reading...

Paulo Fonseca ‘to manage in England’ next season as Everton star linked with Inter Milan switch via Liverpool Echo

As we all know by now, it’s not just new players that are being linked with moves to Everton as we head ever closer towards the summer.
The transfer window opens early this year, meaning that there are only a few days between the season ending and a host of activity starting for Premier League sides.

[Read Full Article]

Continue reading...

RB Leipzig want to sign Everton’s Ademola Lookman on permanent deal via Liverpool Echo

RB Leipzig want to sign Ademola Lookman on a permanent deal.
Lookman is on loan at the Bundesliga club until the end of the season and scored in the draw with Werder Bremen last weekend.
Leipzig sporting director Ralf Rangnick has been impressed with the <a href="https://www.liverpoolecho.co.

[Read Full Article]

Continue reading...

Everton boss Sam Allardyce hits out at club survey – and reveals Bill Kenwright has apologised to him via Liverpool Echo

Everton boss Sam Allardyce has hit out at a survey sent out by the club which included a question asked fans to rate their confidence in him.
The survey was sent out to selected season ticket holders by email on Wednesday and was meant to be part of an ongoing engagement strategy to better understand what is important for supporters.

[Read Full Article]

Continue reading...

Everton FC managerial target ‘to manage in England’ next season via Daily Post

As many people will know, it’s not just new players who could be joining Everton as the summer transfer window nears.
And it opens early this year, meaning that there isn’t much time between the season ending and the activity starting for <a href="https://www.dailypost.co.

[Read Full Article]

Continue reading...

Sam Allardyce full transcript – every word from the Everton boss on the survey, his future and more via Liverpool Echo

Everton boss Sam Allardyce spoke to the media today about THAT fan survey, the upcoming Newcastle game, his future with the club and much more.
Here’s the full transcript of everything the manager had to say:
“I’m only answering this question once. In fact, I’m not even taking the question!
“The survey.

[Read Full Article]

Continue reading...

FANS EMAIL: An Open Letter to Richard Kenyon via GrandOldTeam

As Big Sam completed yet another smug presser in which he singled out another person for blame in relation to increasing pressure due to poor performances, I chose to voice my support to the target of our manager’s abuse; this time it was Richard Kenyon, Director of Marketing and Communications.
I penned an open letter to our D.o.M.

[Read Full Article]

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.