Everton morph into Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not bothered about the stats, the question is are we playing more entertaining football than last season and the answer to that is yes.

We were playing rubbish football for a couple of seasons before we went down. Now we finally have a progressive thinking manager again, the first since Potter. I am willing to bet that within 3 seasons we will be in a better position than you.
What you willing to bet lad? I take everything you have

In their entire 109 year history, Swansea City have beaten Everton 3 (three) times.

In their entire 109 year history, Swansea City have finished above Everton in the league 3 (three) times.

In their entire 109 year history, Swansea City's greatest ever achievement is beating a 4th division team in the final of the League Cup to win their first, last and only major trophy ever.

But according to our mate Brian, in 3 years time, Swansea will be in a better position than Everton.

Absolute scenes.

We were playing rubbish football for a couple of seasons before we went down. Now we finally have a progressive thinking manager again, the first since Potter. I am willing to bet that within 3 seasons we will be in a better position than you.

Given the success of your past predictions and shouts who are we to doubt you Bri, god bless x

1629893187360.png

1629893220285.png

Just realised I've spent 5 minutes replying to a multi wum, I'll never learn.

2nd least amount of passes per game in the league
3rd least amount of possession in the league (39%)

Rafael is a Spanish Tony Pulis
“Most people use statistics like a drunk man uses a lamp post; more for support than illumination”
― Andrew Lang.
“Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are pliable.”
― Mark Twain.
"I never believe any statistics I didn't make up myself."
-- Churchill.

...and so on

Edit;
2 games is a pretty poor sample
1 win and a 1 draw is a decent return.
Possession means nothing if you dont use it - we used our 39% quite well

Last edited:

Russel Martin. New Swansea manager. His football highlight was playing 11 games for Middlesbrough.

Stank the gaf out of my local team here in Dublin most of his career. Our average attendance is 50 people.

First proper job mk dons where he finished 13th last season.

This is obviously self deprecating humour having a laugh at himself. Like gallows humour.

Laugh with him. Not At him.

Last edited:
2nd least amount of passes per game in the league
3rd least amount of possession in the league (39%)

Rafael is a Spanish Tony Pulis

Good afternoon Brian, it`s always a pleasure to hear from you.

I hope you enjoyed a quiet night in, fingering your sister, whilst watching Swansealona, record their first win of the season, against the mighty Plymouth.

Toodles x

When Paul Bracewell volleyed a pass 50 yards out to the right wing and Trevor Steven cut inside to lash it in the net, I was quite happy.
Of course what I really wanted was for our whole defence to get 8 touches each first.

Status
Not open for further replies.