Everton morph into Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football is about entertainment, I want to see beautiful football. This is one of the reasons I chose Swansea over Cardiff. It's a shame the Premier League still has clogger managers like Benitez in 2021.

Everton should have tried to sign Sarri instead of Benitez.

It may sound funny but I don't watch the teams I support to be 'entertained'. I watch them to see them win, if that is by more direct football then I am happy, if it is by a passing game then I am happy, if it is by using more wing play then I am happy.

I guess you don't support Swansea when you deem it not to be 'beautiful' football. What is it anyway, the whole reason football is so appealable to the masses is it is played in a variant of styles, so what is your definition of beautiful football. Mine is seeing Everton win football games, I don't have any preferred style and to be honest, I find it a bit strange that people support a football team only wanting to ever see one style of football.

1629891486642.png

LOL

We were playing rubbish football for a couple of seasons before we went down. Now we finally have a progressive thinking manager again, the first since Potter. I am willing to bet that within 3 seasons we will be in a better position than you.
Mate you've been out all night on the ale haven't you, your a nutter. You'll be exactly where you've always been, absolutely nowhere. We will be where we always have been to miles above you! Have a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.