Everton morph into Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play to your strengths

We have two centre backs who are not comfortable on the ball, a right back who cant attack and winger who struggles to walk.

Thats was the issue Carlo had, trying to make players play a possession based game without the right players todo it. There is a reason we won a lot more away games than home last season.

Football is about entertainment, I want to see beautiful football. This is one of the reasons I chose Swansea over Cardiff. It's a shame the Premier League still has clogger managers like Benitez in 2021.

Everton should have tried to sign Sarri instead of Benitez.

Brian, I'm just happy that we can send a true reserve team to a banana skin cup tie like Huddersfield (who are no mugs) and come away with a victory, even down to 10 men.
A long time since we've done that, if ever in recent history.
Usually it's it's our stalwart first 11 cowering to defeat, as in that Millwall embarrassment.

Football is about entertainment, I want to see beautiful football. This is one of the reasons I chose Swansea over Cardiff. It's a shame the Premier League still has clogger managers like Benitez in 2021.

So why pick Swansea if you wanted to see beautiful football, makes no sense your crap!

Play to your strengths

We have two centre backs who are not comfortable on the ball, a right back who cant attack and winger who struggles to walk.

Thats was the issue Carlo had, trying to make players play a possession based game without the right players todo it. There is a reason we won a lot more away games than home last season.
I bet Leeds fans thought the same about their players before Bielsa came in.

Shame that so called beautiful football got you relegated. Now you can showcase that beautiful football in the Championship mid-table.....enjoy.

Shame that so called beautiful football got you relegated. Now you can showcase that beautiful football in the Championship mid-table.....enjoy.
We were playing rubbish football for a couple of seasons before we went down. Now we finally have a progressive thinking manager again, the first since Potter. I am willing to bet that within 3 seasons we will be in a better position than you.

You got a choice? How did that work?

Hey there Bri, how are the pass masters getting on down in the old Champ? I expect you’re teaching everyone a passing lesson with lots of passes and possession.

We were playing rubbish football for a couple of seasons before we went down. Now we finally have a progressive thinking manager again, the first since Potter. I am willing to bet that within 3 seasons we will be in a better position than you.
Only because your attempt at beautiful football did not work against the better teams. You have to play to strengths not win the possession game. The reason we got rid of Martinez

Yeah? How's that working out for you in the championship?

And surely you choose to support Swansea because you're from Swansea lol

hahah ok mate be in the new stadium by then. Your club will never be at evertons level. The gap will just get bigger and bigger. With increased revenue and money in the league will be the same teams going up and down. 3 seasons you will be seeing how everton do each week while all of us will just leave you to enjoy the championship

Status
Not open for further replies.