Everton Mishmash – The History of Everton Football Club in One Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
After six months, 30,000 suggestions and 750 hours of illustrating hours...the Everton Mishmash is complete!

In April, we commissioned illustrator Alex Bennett to work with Everton fans across our platform to illustrate all their favourite, treasured moments into one design.

From derby days to cup triumphs, to when Muhammad Ali shadow boxed with Everton fans in Hyde Park - we used all our platforms to invite Evertonians to provide their favourite Everton moments. Thank you to everyone who get involved with suggestions, or by sharing the fan project.

The end result can be viewed by hitting play below. You can pre-order the Everton Mishmash here.

After six months, 30,000 suggestions and 750 hours of illustrating hours...the Everton Mishmash is complete!

In April, we commissioned illustrator Alex Bennett to work with Everton fans across our platform to illustrate all their favourite, treasured moments into one design.

From derby days to cup triumphs, to when Muhammad Ali shadow boxed with Everton fans in Hyde Park - we used all our platforms to invite Evertonians to provide their favourite Everton moments. Thank you to everyone who get involved with suggestions, or by sharing the fan project.

The end result can be viewed by hitting play below. You can pre-order the Everton Mishmash here.

I see Dave Prentice and Alan Myers have commented on this too.

It’s some piece I must say.

Looks ace this.
I've just pre ordered, and i can't wait to get it framed.
Hope they sell well for you Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.