EVERTON MEMORABILIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
An autograph book full of 60's, 70's and 80's player signatures. Haven't seen it for a while, must dig it out.......oh and my lucky scarf worn through the 80's......I think my brother robbed the one I had in the 60's........

Ive got an old Everton book signed by Dixie Dean. Ive mentioned this before but Dixie didn't get a trophy off the league for scoring 60 however a newspaper did give him a silver trophy which a friend of my family owns he got it from an auction at Tranmere in the 80s, must be worth a few bob. Another mate of mine has got Alex Young's contract from when he signed for Everton thats pretty boss.

....I mentioned on another thread that I have the 33' LP of the '66 semi and FA Cup Final. Its in the loft, but I think one of the commentators is Athol Still. Little Eggs has signed Cahill and Ferguson shirts and signed Cahill boots. The boots are match worn and have his kids names printed on. He's working in Dubai so they are upstairs in his wardrobe. Never see the light of day.

Nothing special but my late father bought me an everton moneybox when I was 2:years old (1966) the moneybox is still intact and now 48 years old.

I havent really got much apart form my own things, hats and scarfs...etc Got the ticket stub still from every match ive been too, in the 80s i also kept bus and train tickets from match days haha

Andy 1966 that's a great collection mate.i have a similar one started from when I first started going 59/60 season ,I have every home game from 1945/46 and every away ( bar12 ) from 1946/47 up to 2006/7 when I ran out of space!oldest is everton v Corinthians 1891

Its taken me a while to get it together. Looking for friendlies to get all homes, still need 29 aways from the war onwards. More and more difficult to find them and more importantly to afford them ! I like the sound of the Corinthians programme. Do you have scans of some of your programmes?

Its taken me a while to get it together. Looking for friendlies to get all homes, still need 29 aways from the war onwards. More and more difficult to find them and more importantly to afford them ! I like the sound of the Corinthians programme. Do you have scans of some of your programmes?
I don't but when I get my scanner working ill scan a few

Status
Not open for further replies.