Everton memorabilia wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodsham Blue

Player Valuation: £750k
I'm a serious collector of Blues memorabilia and always interested in buying quality items.
If you have anything you'd consider selling, please direct message me for a no obligation quote.
Items of interest are international caps, medals, tour itineraries, dinner menus, press photographs, match worn shirts and old (pre-1960) or rare programmes, plus bound volumes of programmes of any age.
I can pay cash in time for Christmas for items I need.
Thanks in advance.

I'm a serious collector of Blues memorabilia and always interested in buying quality items.
If you have anything you'd consider selling, please direct message me for a no obligation quote.
Items of interest are international caps, medals, tour itineraries, dinner menus, press photographs, match worn shirts and old (pre-1960) or rare programmes, plus bound volumes of programmes of any age.
Thanks in advance.
I've got a program from the last time we won a game, should be a collectors item eh?

I have a old enamel badge made by coffa check it out on eBay . It says Everton turn me on in the shape of suspenders.. The one listed is not mine but it's the same pm if your interested

I've got several pairs of Laura Merrins match worn underwear slightly more soiled than they were at time of stealing finding

How crusty do you want them ?
cringe.gif

Thanks in advance.
have you got any international caps or medals in your collection already then mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.