Everton match streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrissyjack

Player Valuation: £80m
Just looked on the BBC 606 Everton page , and someone has posted about the problems of finding a decent stream tonight. He also raised a point about , if streams are out there could Everton TV not work out a way to show the games live for a small fee. I , like many others would probably be happy to pay about £10 .

Streams are illegal no?

If clubs ever get the right to sell their own rights, then the top 4 will dominate even more.

If the top 4 get their own rights, the rest of us will be shown on Sky and ESPN more. More fans might then subscribe because they won't get the same diet of Arsenal , Chelsea, Man U and the RS week in week out

Its illegal to watch Premierleague games in this country unless its on the channel who have the rights and via the platform they broadcast in this country.

Would be nice if there were ways to watch each game but that doesn't exist right now other than through illegal means.

For us US folks, the reshowing of the match is just about to start on Setanta

It's an indication of the short sightedness of the PL for me. When you look at the sheer number of people that tend to watch each stream its generally well into the thousands. I dare say most of those thousands would be happy to pay a few pound to watch matches online if they were a decent quality. So that's several tens of thousands that clubs are missing out on each match just because of greed.

It's an indication of the short sightedness of the PL for me. When you look at the sheer number of people that tend to watch each stream its generally well into the thousands. I dare say most of those thousands would be happy to pay a few pound to watch matches online if they were a decent quality. So that's several tens of thousands that clubs are missing out on each match just because of greed.

Agreed. I've been happy to pay $7 per game to watch some of our Europa League games online via the UEFA website.

Status
Not open for further replies.