Everton Liverpool Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.
The streets of Liverpool is awash with Liverpool kits, i have seen nothing but Liverpool kits on the kids of Liverpool, it's about 80% Liverpool, 20% Everton kits, this is absolutely disgraceful, the club is going to [Poor language removed].

They win stuff we don't and kids want to support teams that win thing's.

Also the city is covered in RS advertising if you were a tourist that wasn't into footy you'd think there was only one team in this city.

Everton from a marketing aspect is probably one of the worst run clubs in the country. It's probably my biggest issue with Moshiri, he should be getting the best we can get in at key positions at the club. Instead we've got someone who's never been a CEO as our CEO, you know just the most important position in any business no big deal.

The RS may of gotten klopp in but they also got the head of ea in as their CEO and he has taken them from strength to strength and made them 100's of millions in the process.

It seems the horrendous* nissan qasqai is the biggest selling car in the country. Common is one thing but I'd far rather have my 1996 Daimler.

*in that they seem to be chosen and driven by the blind or those with spatial awareness problems

So we have go at fans wearing Everton kits, so loads of grown up adults refuse to wear them. We then wonder why there's a lack of Everton presence in our city. We wonder why kids will think they'll be more alone in supporting Everton and so follow the simpletons. We then wonder why our kit deals our rubbish.

They’re the “in@ team in world football now.

signfiicant exposure, a manager adored by the media, league champions, Champions League winners last season.
Meanwhile us blues hide away cause we lost to their friggin kids.

The reality is for alot of fans they only wear the shirt when times are good.

If we won something or finished in the top 4 and RS finished bottom half I would guarantee you would see more everton shirts and less RS around.

Its easy being enthusiastic when you're winning all the time.

Like how you suddenly see Man City tops around - whilst some may be glory hunters you will have those fans who couldnt be arsed wearing one when they were utterly dour but now wear one as a badge of honour

Success is pivotal when it comes to kids and their team...

Up here it was all Rangers or United kits 15\20 years back and now all you see is Celtic or Liverpool for the most part..

Status
Not open for further replies.