Everton Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
Well done girls, the beat Arsenal ladies (AKA the Invincibles) 2 - 1 yesterday to reach the Premier league cup final................Gooners had a player sent off for thumping one of our girls.................not very lady like!:eek::blink::eek:

Well done girls, the beat Arsenal ladies (AKA the Invincibles) 2 - 1 yesterday to reach the Premier league cup final................Gooners had a player sent off for thumping one of our girls.................not very lady like!:eek::blink::eek:

i didn't realise they did that in the womens game. maybe if they took the ice hockey approach to confrontations and let them get on with a good 'arl girl fight and shirt ripping they would stir up a bit of interest in the game.

well done the everton lasses.

where's the final ? a local venue would be nice so we could have a bit of a g.o.t. do and give them some support.

i didn't realise they did that in the womens game. maybe if they took the ice hockey approach to confrontations and let them get on with a good 'arl girl fight and shirt ripping they would stir up a bit of interest in the game.

well done the everton lasses.

where's the final ? a local venue would be nice so we could have a bit of a g.o.t. do and give them some support.

All you want is for them all to become Reidettes I know you and your video camera...............good idea about GOT support Reids;)

yeah does anyone know where its gonna be held? had a look on everton's website and google-no information. womens game being taken seriously obviously:dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.