Everton Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart has left ladies football since the 'big' four who previously showed little interest, (namely the rs)decided to buy Everton and relegate us, and the fa started leaning in the top sides to have a ladies team for commercial reasons.

It's a business now, not a sport. Just like the men's game.

Crowd at Lewes was 975! Very impressive.

Great little club with some really dedicated staff and fans. Proper lefty, hessian sandals and crochet your own museli types but i always enjoy my visits there.

My heart has left ladies football since the 'big' four who previously showed little interest, (namely the rs)decided to buy Everton and relegate us, and the fa started leaning in the top sides to have a ladies team for commercial reasons.

It's a business now, not a sport. Just like the men's game.
When will your heart leave a man's game? It's more than 100 years of profesionalism now. Women's FA Cup win will soften your heart.

..anything that inspires and encourages girls to continue playing sport has to be a good thing. It’ll be great if girls footy becomes as popular in the UK as girls soccer in the US.

..anything that inspires and encourages girls to continue playing sport has to be a good thing. It’ll be great if girls footy becomes as popular in the UK as girls soccer in the US.

It would indeed, would like to see bigger profile on this with a live game every week similar to say Monday night football....with the same set up & emphasis.....

Status
Not open for further replies.