Everton Ladies Stand Purposely Set Alight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it’s going to take £50m to rebuild and USM are giving the money in support of women’s football.
Very generous
;)

I wouldn't be surprised if something along the lines of that happened to be honest, isn't Usmanovs nephew the finance director of the women's side or something

Apparently it’s going to take £50m to rebuild and USM are giving the money in support of women’s football.
Very generous
;)
50 million???? They should pay 50 million to find the rats that did it. No way there is 50 million worth of damage , not even close to 50k come on lad.

Very generous
;)
were do you get that 50mil from ? the part that's burned is a temporary structure for the press and cameras, while dugout bit has not been used due to covid

were do you get that 50mil from ? the part that's burned is a temporary structure for the press and cameras, while dugout bit has not been used due to covid
Ok, I’ll come clean, it was a spurious comment, tongue in cheek about the ways USM are finding to pump cash into the club.
I thought it was pretty obviously meant satirically, I apologise for any misinterpretation.

Very generous
;)

sounds good :)
our accounts are much more entertaining and creative than our first XI (sorry)
arson + insurance + USM = brand new Women's stadium, and we all suddenly lose our morals and ethics haha
Hey but as long as we don't buy up houses and evict people, and EITC is genuinely helping people, I'm realistic.

One of the reasons could be that media today that fans read is all one sided and written by their own, allowing for more extreme views. So ideologies such as the friendly Derby are drowned out.

May all be coincidence, but put this together with death threats for an Everton and armed robberies at the family homes of the Everton manager and another player... is Liverpool really this dangerous in general?
Ollsen lives in Manchester. Footballers get robbed regularly in a lot of UK major cities due to their wealth.

For some reason young lads do constantly set fires in the parks in the city. Always think its pathetic when the kids playground equipment constantly get burnt down.

A misinterpretation when far too many 'nobheads' on here spout utter garbage isn't a crime. Wind your neck in
It seems most people on here are just waiting for the opportunity to be furious about something ( I include myself in this too on occasion) plus it appears Nobhead circumvents the swear filter which is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.